Financial Institutions Bank on NanaWall Systems
The new architecture of banking and finance is open, light, and transparent. A NanaWall operable glass wall delivers these attributes and adds the dimension of flexible space without sacrificing security and energy efficiency.
- Allow the ATM lobby to be open to the bank during operating hours and securely segregated for convenient client access after-hours.
- Provide a seamless transition from the ATM to the bank floor to facilitate a friendly interaction between the client and bank personnel and enhance customer exposure to promotions and services.
- Create instant and flexible meeting space or office divisions without constricting the perceived space.
- Quiet please! A NanaWall system provides excellent sound suppression. Translucent glass treatments are available for privacy.
- Add commercial swing doors to the HSW60 sliding system to create a typical storefront with the unique ability to slide and stack the panels in any convenient location. Swing panels can also be incorporated into specific NanaWall folding systems for the same effect.