NanaWall operable glass walls in health care environments bring the health benefits of openness, natural daylighting, and ventilation. At the same time, a NanaWall system also provides practical benefits such space management and sound attenuation.
- Facilitate free-flowing patient traffic into and out of the facility.
- Increase visibility between care providers and their patients.
- Allows building management to quickly incorporate or close space in examination rooms, outpatient waiting areas, restaurants, and meeting rooms.
- Extends living spaces and takes advantage of the surrounding landscape and climate which translates into a greater sense of well-being for the residents.
- Stimulate activity and human interaction amongst residents by creating a multifunctional space that is one minute an art room or event space and a café the next.