A religious facility is not simply a structure with a single purpose. Depending on desires of the congregation and community, the facility may include a sacred space intended to bring about tranquility, and calm, or a dynamic space complete with concert halls, gymnasiums, classrooms, and offices. A NanaWall system provides the solution to these ever-changing needs.
- Adjoin or separate areas for simultaneous activities with the use of a NanaWall system.
- Maximize limited floor space by creating transitional and multifunctional spaces.
- Reduce noise between interior spaces while still allowing supervision and access to the divided area.
- Allow light to pass through and minimize the impression of a smaller space in the divided area.
- Easily adapt indoor-outdoor spaces that can be quickly opened or closed by any staff member.
- Create separate areas for nursery schools or after school programs.