Note that screen heights above 8' 6 to 10' can only be a maximum of 3' 3 wide.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the limitations of screen sizes?
2. Should NanaScreens be ordered before or after finish floor installation?
It is recommended that the NanaScreen be ordered after the finish floor is installed.
3. What color matches are available with screens?
Note that the NanaScreen is only available in some RAL colors, not pre-matched colors such as Pella, Marvin, etc.
Please contact NanaWall for specific NanaScreen color matches.
4. Does Airfreight mean I'll receive my order the next day?
No, airfreight does not mean next day.
5. When is a structural header needed?
Always, even floor mounted units need a structural header.
6. How are the availability, performance and warranty issues related to unit size handled?
Size charts are not just guidelines but need to be strictly adhered to for availability, performance and warranty purposes.
7. Where can I get help to design a NanaWall into my building?
With 40 sales Rep offices in USA, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Central America, there is someone near you to help. See our Regional Representatives. There are also showrooms in many cities. For the most up to date listing of showrooms visit Showrooms. Also, Mill Valley CA has technical assistance available during normal business hours.
8. Can NanaWall provide products for large projects like sports stadiums and condos?
Yes, along with our partner company Solarlux, we have manufacturing locations in Richmond, CA and Bissendorf, Germany. NanaWall and Solarlux represent the largest manufacturer of single track Folding and Sliding panels in the world. See our list of stadium projects at the Gallery section of our website.
9. How do I get a cost quote for my project?
Please send your information direct to NanaWall. Pricing is done at our main sales office in Mill Valley, CA and sent directly to you. There is no middleman during the process of working with NanaWall. This means you are getting the most advantages price possible.
10. Do you supply matching roof panels?
No, NanaWall is a vertical wall product.