Sustainable Wall Systems from NanaWall®
We at NanaWall® Systems are committed to making the NanaWall® a leading product specified by architects and builders focused on Green Design. NanaWall® is constantly searching for ways to be more environmentally friendly and sustainable for construction projects. The Solarlux plant in Germany is ISO 14001, Environmental Management, approved.
Download(s) and Link(s)
NanaWall® is Ideal for Green Design Projects
The use of NanaWall provides the following health and living/work space benefits:
- Be able to build a smaller building by being able to utilize the outside as part of the living space
- NFRC/Energy Star certified systems with industry leading U-factors and Solar Heat Gain Coefficients
- Weather resistant with excellent air infiltration and water penetration ratings
- Excellent acoustic performance
- Recyclable aluminum frames with 25% recycled content with eco friendly powder coated finishes
- Wood frames with eco friendly water based pretreatment. PEFC certified Douglas fir standard and FSC certified pine, meranti, spruce, and American white oak available on request.
- Natural ventilation
- Daylighting with more natural light
- Innovative Shipping Crates design
- The NanaWall ecoScorecard
- View Video