NanaWall folding glass patio doors are designed for large glass openings. The elegant, precision, engineered NanaWall folding glass patio doors meet the most challenging architectural specifications.
The custom made NanaWall glass patio doors are available in aluminum, wood or aluminum clad frames with a selection of over two hundred colors. Independent testing confirms that NanaWall bifold patio doors meet or exceed industry standards for air infiltration, water penetration, structural & thermal performance and forced entry.
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a room with a view that opens to the outdoors yet gives you the peace of mind only weather resistant NanaWall folding patio doors provide.
NanaWall folding glass patio doors feature panels connected together in a train. Panels can be hinged off both side jambs to meet in a number of ways. When open, the panel stacking of the NanaWall bifold patio doors remains 90 degrees to the opening.
Advantages to NanaWall Folding Glass Patio Doors
- With an odd number of panels stacking to one side, a single acting operable swing door is possible.
- Versatile functions with swing enter/exit panel(s) options and with flexibility to fully or partially open.
- Ease of operation to quickly open or close wide openings
- No auxiliary track support is needed as all structural loads are within the plane of the opening.
- Both top-hung and floor supported systems are available.
- A multitude of stacking configurations, as well as inward or outward opening options, is available. Variations include paired panels and center pivot options.
With NanaWall folding glass patio doors you can choose from hundreds of configuration options. The total number of panels in your wall opening depends on your design and the combination of panel height, width and glazing. With a limit of six hinged panels stacking to one side, a maximum width of about 36' is recommended for exterior applications and about 40' for interior applications. With top-hung systems - with additional unhinged paired panels - the maximum number of panels and width is virtually unlimited.