1. DOES NANAWALL SYSTEMS, INC. PROVIDE ON-SITE SERVICE/REPAIRS?
No, NanaWall is a material supplier. Service work/repairs are performed by regional independent factory trained and certified service technicians. Please contact NanaWall email@example.com or call 1 (800) 873-5673 ext. 256 for your service representative’s contact information.
2. WHERE CAN I FIND THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS OR OWNER'S MANUAL?
View Installation Instructions/Owner's Manual
3. Can I order additional or replacement parts for my NanaWall Products?
Yes. Most NanaWall replacement parts are readily available online. Order Online Some parts are less common and can take some time to produce. Please contact the Service Department via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and have your Order Number, Project Name or Project Address and/or any photos of the NanaWall you may have available:
4. How do I know if a system is still under warranty?
The insulated glass and system rollers are covered under warranty for 10 years. NOTE: Glass breakage is not covered under warranty. (View Warranty) If you are unsure whether your system is covered or not, give us a call, we will be happy to let you know.
5. Can an installed NanaWall be adjusted?
Yes, NanaWall products can be adjusted. Many Product Owner’s Manuals go over adjustment. For additional help, please contact the NanaWall Service Department and we can assist you in obtaining an adjustment. Email: service@nanaWall.com