Our 20 Unique Systems Lend
Themselves To Diverse Customized
Installations And Configurations
Eight systems of connected bi-fold door panels offer hundreds of fold-and-stack configurations, with inward or outward openings. Open a single door, or the entire wall.
- Top-hung or floor supported models, inward or outward openings
- Aluminum, wood, aluminum clad, and edge-to-edge glass
- Closes to provide all the comfort and protection of fixed solid wall
Our single track, individual panel design handles wide spans of individual top-hung panels and easily navigates around multiple geometries. Door panels can stack outside the opening or disappear into a closet.
- One head track, one floor track, or trackless options
- No need to engineer extra-wide header
- Stack panels virtually anywhere at any angle relative to track
NanaGlass for interior and exterior applications features a range of frameless all glass wall solutions, with no visible profile. It offers separation with total transparency, natural daylight, and acoustic buffering when closed.
- Selection of fittings, fixings, and finishes integrates with any style
- Standard panels go to 4’ wide and 10’ in height, or larger with options
- Accommodates swing doors with closer options anywhere in chain of doors