AIA Approved Continuing Education
Architects looking to earn continuing education credits are encouraged to explore the educational offerings provided by NanaWall. We offer two types of continuing education course mediums:
Available Virtual Presentations for a Live Webinar:
Virtual presentations during which our experts connect with firms via Zoom or Microsoft Teams to offer AIA accredited presentations, answer questions and provide additional information to supplement the approved CEU materials.
- Operable Glass Walls for All Buildings
- Operable Glass Walls for Flexible Interior Space Division
- Innovative Solutions for Architectural Challenges
- Sustainable Design Uses for Large Opening Wall Systems
- Sustainable Design Uses for Residential Large Opening Wall Systems
- Solutions for Large Openings for Educational Institutions
To request a virtual presentation, please click: Virtual AIA Lunch and Learn Request.
AIA and IDCEC membership numbers are required to have credits submitted directly to AIA National and IDCEC. Certificates of completion are also available upon request.
We look forward to providing this important service for you and your firm.
Available Online Continuing Education Courses:
Earn AIA CEU credits via online platforms through our partner Architectural Record Magazine.
- Innovative Interiors: Identify and recognize the significance of biophilia as part of an interior design strategy to promote health and wellness throughout buildings.
- Designing for Better Acoustics: Identify and recognize the significance of acoustic design as part of the overall interior design of a space to improve human health and welfare.
- Improving School Environments by Design: Identify and recognize the significance of flexible space, acoustics, and sunlight control on interior school spaces
- Hospitality and Retail Go Green: Identify and recognize the connection of indoor and outdoor spaces as a significant design approach for human welfare and environmental benefits
- Multifamily Design in 2020: Innovation in creating and connecting with outdoor spaces in new and renovated buildings helps drive market appeal