Aluminum Clad Folding Glass Walls
the unique beauty of the wood framed systems with the high performance of the aluminum framed systems. As with all of our folding glass walls, this system offers design details that will impress guests and clients alike.
NanaWall Systems created a combination folding glass wall system that blends
Folding Glass Wall System Highlights
NanaWall's unique aluminum clad over solid wood systems offer many specific benefits:
- Heights up to 9’ 10” (3000 mm ) and panel widths up to 3’ 3” (1000 mm) are possible.
- Flexible swing door placement that can be hinged to a side jamb or be configured within the chain of panels.
- Maintenance free extruded aluminum exterior and the warmth of wood inside.
- Aluminum cladding attached using a back ventilated rain screen technique to protect and isolate the wood.
- Wood components are 100% solid wood of choice, cross-grained and triple laminated for strength.
- The industry’s only folding glass wall system that mounts extruded aluminum cladding and solid wood without direct contact.
Our Aluminum Clad Folding Glass Walls
This type of folding glass door systems was designed for a dual purpose. It has the ability to provide the warmth of a wood interior with the durability and performance of an aluminum exterior. This is an ideal folding glass wall system for residential projects.
The top-hung NanaWall aluminum clad over solid wood framed folding system is low maintenance and has exceptional weather performance. Learn more about the different features this unique door has to offer.