Aluminum Framed Folding Glass Walls
NanaWall Aluminum Framed Folding Glass Walls are designed to provide long-lasting performance and combat extreme weather conditions. Enjoy the benefits of the superior thermal break design which maximizes energy efficiency whatever the exterior conditions.
Experience the difference our systems can create in residential and commercial applications.
No matter the size or performance requirements, there is a NanaWall aluminum folding glass wall system to meet specifications.
Folding Glass Wall System Highlights
Beyond clean lined aesthetics with narrow profiles, NanaWall aluminum folding glass doors offer many exclusive benefits.
- Long-term performance and custom powder coated frames.
- Panel heights up to 12’ (3660 mm) and widths of 4’ (1220 mm).
- Convenient swing entry doors can be placed within the chain of panels or at the side jamb.
- Top-hung or floor supported models; inward or outward openings.
- Exceptional weather performance and superior thermal break design to maximize energy efficiency in most systems.
- For interior applications, acoustical values available up to STC 45.
Our Aluminum Framed Folding Glass Walls
Learn more about the range of NanaWall aluminum framed folding glass walls. Read through the many features and benefits that make our systems stand out.
NanaWall SL70 folding glass wall system is a floor supported, tall panel system designed for heavy-duty weather performance and high traffic applications.
NW Aluminum 840 (and NW Aluminum 640) provides the slimmest frame of the NanaWall aluminum folding glass wall product line; this floor supported system provides superior thermal performance.
NW Aluminum 640 (and NW Aluminum 840) provides the slimmest aluminum frame of the NanaWall folding product line. This floor supported system is for residential and commercial applications.
NW Acoustical 645 is a floor supported aluminum folding glass wall interior system for superior acoustical buffering and achieves values up to STC 45.