Our 20 Unique Systems Lend Themselves To Diverse Customized Installations And Configurations
Folding Glass Walls
Ten systems of connected bi-fold door panels offer hundreds of fold-and-stack configurations, with inward or outward openings. Open a single door, or the entire wall.
- Top-hung or floor supported models, inward or outward openings
- Aluminum, wood, aluminum clad, and edge-to-edge glass
- Closes to provide all the comfort and protection of fixed solid wall
Sliding Glass Walls
Our single track, individual panel design handles wide spans of individual top-hung panels and easily navigates around multiple geometries. Door panels can stack outside the opening or disappear into a closet.
- One head track, one floor track, or trackless options
- No need to engineer extra-wide header
- Stack panels virtually anywhere at any angle relative to track
Frameless Glass Walls
Our frameless glass walls for interior and exterior applications feature a range of all glass wall solutions, with no visible profile. They offer separation with total transparency, natural daylight, and acoustic buffering when closed.
- Selection of folding, sliding, center pivot, and sliding pivot systems to integrate with any style
- Standard panels go up to 4’ wide and 10’ 6" in height, or larger with options
- Accommodates swing doors with closer options anywhere in chain of doors
Minimal Sliding Glass Walls
Our minimal framed large panel sliding glass wall, cero, allows for maximum transparency with the largest panes of glass and the most minimal frames offered by NanaWall.
- Floor supported and elevated above the water table
- Panel’s rail and stiles are uniform with a consistent 1 5/16” (34 mm) top to bottom
- Floor track adjustability with cero's Higher Weather Performance Sill
Sound-Rated and Specialty Glass Walls
NanaWall acoustic glass walls and specialty glass wall systems enhance spaces with custom solutions to meet unique design challenges.
- Specialty Configurations
- STC-rated glass door systems
- Extreme weather needs