PART 2 - Products
A. NANA WALL SYSTEMS, INC.
100 Meadowcreek Dr. #250
Corte Madera, CA 94925
Toll Free: (800) 873-5673
Telephone: (415) 383-3148
Fax: (415) 383-0312
B. Other suppliers equal to the specified product must submit substitution request two weeks before bid for prior approval.
A. Frames and Panels: From manufacturer's standard profiles, provide head tracks, stacking bays, side jambs, sliding panels, and swing panels attached to the side jambs, with dimensions shown on drawings.
1. Provide clear anodized aluminum head track with aluminum covers shown on drawings.
2. Provide panels with: Standard one lite
[OR with horizontal mullion(s) at specified height(s) from the bottom of the panel}
[OR with simulated divided lites in pattern as shown on drawings].
3. Provide standard bottom rail [OR manufacturer's standard kickplate with height specified].
4. Aluminum Extrusion: Extrusions with nominal thickness of .078" (2.0 mm). Alloy specified as AIMgSi0.5 with strength rated as 6063-T5 or F-22 (European standard). Anodized conforming to AAMA 611, powder coated conforming to AAMA 2604.
5. Aluminum Finish (including head track covers):
Select from NanaWall Powder Coating Finish Chart of 50 standard colors
[OR clear anodized]
[OR select from range of RAL high gloss powder coated finishes available from manufacturer]
[OR select from range of RAL matte powder coated finishes available from manufacturer]
[OR select from range of flouropolymar kynar painted finish]
[OR custom finish]
1. All glass to comply with safety glazing requirements of ANSI Z97.1 and CPSC 16CFR 1201. Provide manufacturer's standard glass with dry glazing with glass stops on the inside only:
1/4" (6 mm) tempered
[OR 1/4" (6 mm) laminated]
[OR 3/4" (20 mm) double insulating clear safety glass]
[OR 3/4" (20 mm) double insulating Low-E argon fill safety glass]
[OR other glass available from manufacturer, including glass with other total thickness]
2. Provide manufacturer's standard silver gray finish [OR dark bronze} glass spacers.
Provide without capillary tubes
[OR with capillary tubes].
C. Locking Hardware and Handles:
1. Main entry panel:
On the main entry panel(s) for models with swing panel(s), provide manufacturer's standard lever handles on the inside and outside and a Schlage compatible lock set with a lockable latch and multi-point locking with a dead bolt and rods at the top and bottom. Rods to be concealed and not edge mounted. After turn of key or thumbturn, depression of handles withdraws latch. Lifting of handles engages rods and turn of key or thumb turn engages deadbolt and operates lock.
Stainless steel lever handles in a brushed sating finish
[OR stainless steel lever handles in a titanium black finish]
[OR oil rubbed bronze solid brass lever handles]
[OR satin nickel solid brass lever handles] [OR white solid brass lever handles]
[OR other compatible handles]
[OR on the main entry panel(s) for models with swing panel(s), provide manufacturer's push/pull handles with separate lock set and dead bolt]
Push-pull handles in a brushed stainless steel finish
[OR push-pull handles in a gray nylon finish]
[OR push-pull handles in a white nylon finish]
[OR push-pull handles in brown nylon finish]
[OR other compatible handles]
SPECIFIER'S NOTE: This option is recommended with a door closer.
[OR on the main entry panel(s) for models with a swing panel(s), no hardware or locking to be provided by the manufacturer, but with field installed panic device by others.]
[OR on the sliding panel to be opened first for models without a swing panel, provide manufacturer's standard L-shaped handle on the inside, flat handle on the outside and lock set with profile cylinder. Operation of lock set is by turn of key from the outside and with a thumbturn from the inside with a two point locking hardware operated by 180 turn of the handle.
SPECIFIER'S NOTE: Key operation from the inside may not meet egress requirements.]
[OR on main entry panel, provide manufacturer's standard flat handle on inside only with concealed two point locking hardware operated by 180 turn of handle.
SPECIFIER'S NOTE: Note that with this option, the main entry panel is operable from inside only and that ther is a no latch.]
2. On all other secondary panels, provide manufacturer's standard flat handles [OR removable custodial handles] and concealed one or two point locking hardware operated by 180 turn of handle.
3. Flat handle finish:
Stainless steel in a brushed satin finish
[OR stainless steel in a titanium black finish]
[OR closest powder coat match to aluminum profile finish
4. Provide handle height centered at 41 3/8' [OR as specified] from bottom of panel.
5. Aluminum locking rods with standard fiber glass reinforced polyamide end caps at the bottom (and top on certain panels). Rods to have a stroke of 15/16' (24mm).
6. If there are more than one profile cylinder on the units for a project, keyed alike [OR keyed differently].
D. Sliding & Swinging Hardware: Provide manufacturer's standard hardware.
1. For each sliding panel, provide 2 two wheeled, toughened polyamide covered steel unidirectional sliding panel carriers with a one wheeled, polyamide guide roller that are attached to the panels with steel rods. Maximum carrying capacity of two carriers on a panel to be 220 lbs (100 kgs).
2. For swing panels, provide manufacturer's standard zinc die cast powder coated hinges that are the closest match to finish of frame and panels [OR stainless steel hinges]. Provide stainless steel security hings pins with set screws.
3. Adjustment: Provide system capable of specified amount of adjustments without removing panels from tracks.
E. Other Components:
1. Threshold: Provide aluminum Clear anodized flush sill
[OR bronze anodized flush sill]
[OR clear anodized Low Profile Saddle Sill]
[OR bronze anodized Low Profile Saddle Sill]
[OR no sill but with adjustable clear anodized floor sockets].
2. Weather stripping: Provide manufacturer's standard double layer EPDM or brush seals at both the inner and outer edge of door panels or on frame between panels and frame. Single layer weather stripping will not be allowed.
3. Provide machine screws for connecting frame components.
A. Use extruded aluminum frame and panel profiles, corner connectors and hinges, sliding hardware, locking hardware and handles, glass and glazing and weather stripping as specified herein to make a sliding glass wall. Factory pre-assemble as is standard for manufacturer and ship with all components and installation instructions.
B. Sizes and Configurations: See drawings for selected number and size of panels, location of swing panels, and location of tracks and stacking bays.
2.04 Accessories (Edit for project requirements.)
A. Provide other side lites, transoms, corner posts, or single or double doors as per drawings provided.
B. Provide the NanaScreen, a series of vertical, collapsible, pleated screen panels. Provide pleated screen material with floor tracking chain with 1/4" (5 mm) floor track. See drawings for selected number of panels and configuration.
Provide aluminum top track, side jambs, and vertical struts: White powder coated
[OR clear anodized]
[OR dark bronze anodized]
[OR select from range of RAL powder coated finishes available from manufacturer] NanaScreen installation within opening
[Or extended beyond opening]