NanaWall’s interior sliding doors are made to cover big glass openings. The quality design of NanaWall’s large sliding glass doors can adapt to all types of architectural demands.
NanaWall’s exterior sliding glass doors offer several framing options, including aluminum and wood or clad frames that come in more than two hundred colors. No matter what framing option you pick, you’ll feel secure knowing that NanaWall’s interior sliding glass doors have passed industry testing in water-resistance, air penetration, structural and thermal design, and forced entry.
With NanaWall’s large sliding glass doors, you’ll be able to relax with an excellent view of the outdoors and plenty of weather protection.
NanaWall's interior sliding glass doors are panels that join in a train. Panels can be hinged off both side jambs to meet in many ways. When open, panels stay 90 degrees to the opening.
Advantages of the NanaWall's Interior Sliding Doors
- With an odd number of panels stacking to one side of NanaWall’s interior sliding doors, a single acting operable door is possible.
- NanaWall’s exterior sliding glass doors offer a bevy of functions with swing enter/exit panel(s) and opening options.
- NanaWall’s interior sliding glass doors are easy to operate so you can quickly open or close them.
- No extra track support is necessary since structural loads are designed within the plane of the opening.
- Both top supported and floor mounted systems are available
- A multitude of stacking configurations, as well as inward or outward opening options, is available. Variations include paired panels and center pivot options.
CUSTOMIZE WITH A NANAWALL INTERIOR SLIDING DOOR
With NanaWall sliding doors, you can choose from hundreds of configuration options. The total number of panels in your wall opening depends on your design and the combination of panel height, width and glazing. With a limit of six hinged panels stacking to one side, a maximum width of about 36' is recommended for exterior applications and about 40' for interior applications. For top-hung systems - with additional unhinged paired panels - the maximum number of panels and width is virtually unlimited.