Minimal Sliding Glass Walls
- NanaWall’s cero minimal framed sliding glass wall system is architectural minimalism at its finest
- With aluminum framed panels of a mere 1 5/16″ (34 mm) producing clean, uniform, and ultra-thin lines for maximum light-filled spaces
- Offering the largest panels available in the NanaWall product line, cero minimal sliding glass wall panels reach sizes as large as 9′ 10″ (W) x 14′ 9″ (H) (3000 mm x 4500 mm) for cero III
The minimal framed large panel sliding glass wall by NanaWall Systems. Simple in form yet engineered to perfection. Producing clean, uniform, and ultra-thin lines for maximum light filled spaces that connect the interior to the exterior.
A Floor to Ceiling Lens to the Outside
The award-winning cero offers full floor-to-ceiling sliding glass panels with recessed top and bottom tracks. Produced through time-tested premium German engineering, cero allows for maximum transparency with the largest panes of glass and the most minimal frames offered by NanaWall.
Creative Design Freedom
cero®―absolute architectural minimalism at its best―questions conventional boundaries. With cero, architectural design can be stripped down to its most essential elements allowing for light, form, material, space, and nature to speak for itself. Outside and inside become one.
Narrow Stiles and Rails
With cero, the panel's rail and stiles are uniform with a consistent 1 5/16" (34 mm) top to bottom, achieving a symmetrical and minimal design.
NanaWall's intelligent approach and innovative use of materials reflects a creative integration of design and technology. Within each system component is the NanaWall DNA-components designed by NanaWall and crafted with exceptional quality that performs effortlessly while standing the test of time.
No Metal to Metal Contact
The system interlock design of 4 layers of soft gaskets allows for a soft closing of the panels. Transparent bumpers on the top and bottom vertical stile allow for a soft opening process.
Sophisticated Design Allows for Panel Deflection
cero's panel and interlock design is engineered to accommodate panel and glass deflection with a built-in tolerance of up to 1/4" (7 mm). This design also eliminates the concern of the metal vertical stiles touching the adjacent glass sliding panel during the opening and closing process.
With cero, security is provided with multipoint locking and a flat handle that is integrated into the 1 5/16" (34 mm) vertical profile stile to maintain the clean, minimal appearance. A full 1" (25 mm) throw securely locks the panel into a top and bottom adjustable locking receiver.
For those with higher security concerns, the system is able to meet the optional European security standards of either RC2 or RC3.
cero transforms glazed floor-to-ceiling façades into flexible openings in commercial settings such as auto dealerships, hotels, and restaurants.
For interiors, cero is a fully tested and sound rated minimal sliding glass wall capable of reaching sound control up STC 43.
Higher Weather Performance Sill
- Cero's thermally broken Higher Weather Performance Sill offers 1/8" (3 mm) height adjustability to accommodate potential building movement. It seamlessly connects interior and exterior spaces, with an optional ADA-compliant track insert. The engineered drainage system ensures water management, and a French drain option is available for increased drainage needs.
Flush Sill for cero II
- This minimal design sits recessed at just 7/8" (23 mm) into the floor, allowing for discreet installation of finished flooring inserts. Ideal for commercial spaces like retail, hotels, and auto dealerships, it also complies with ADA standards. Note that the cero II Flush Sill is non-thermally broken.
Uncompromised Roller System
- These floor-supported panels employ carriers with encapsulated ball bearings, boasting a Gothic arch wheel bearing design that ensures a smoother glide with reduced friction. The stainless-steel wheels effortlessly slide along a stainless steel track, maintaining the sleek, minimalistic appearance by concealing each carrier within the bottom panel profile.
Perched above the Water Table
- NanaWall's Floor Supported Technology ensures rollers remain above the water table, ensuring long-term operational excellence. The cero system undergoes rigorous testing, withstanding 40,000 opening and closing cycles. Additionally, double-sided brushes in front of each roller prevent debris accumulation, ensuring continuous smooth operation.
Extreme Weather Resistant
Energy-efficient by design, our glass walls keep the elements at bay, ensuring that even as seasons or temperatures change, your interior comfort will always remain the same.
Certified Testing Standards
NanaWall products endure the latest AAMA testing standards for air, water, structural, and forced entry.
Designed to keep the elements at bay, holding warmth inside while acting as a transparent barrier to the weather outside.
NanaWall products contribute to multiple LEED rating systems and potentially several credit categories.
cero is NFRC certified, rated, and labeled. Additionally, cero has been put through rigorous testing at certified and accredited independent laboratories for thermal, water, air infiltration, structural load, and forced entry
Florida Product Approval: Cero II Standard - #38028.1, Cero II Reinforced - #38028.2, Cero III - #35024.1
Sound Ratings - up to STC 43
cero II has been tested at an accredited and certified independent laboratory. We test our product to meet the highest standards of ASTM E90, ISO 10140-1, 2, 4, 5. STC calculations meets standards of ASTM E413, and ISO 717-1.
What Our Customers Have to Say
“I love the efficiency and elegance of this kitchen" — Sara Hamilton, designer at Classic Kitchens Interiors.
Visa One Market
“They love it and are extremely happy with the space. People love to walk around to soak in the view.”
West Virginia Residence: “The NanaWall sliding glass walls are transformative. It’s one thing when it’s closed, it’s a whole different experience when it's open,” — Acock Associates Architects
50 standard colors that come at no additional cost, with an additional 200+ colors to choose from.
- Two Step Safety Feature - Motion sensor and pressure sensitivity provides worry free operation if people or pets walk through the opening while closing
- Magnetic Clutch - Allows for manual operation override
- Magnetic Brake - Brake engagement safely secures the opening
- System Auto-lock - If cero is closed manually, the system locks automatically after one hour
- Manual Lock Detection - System knows when cero is manually locked ensuring no damage to motor or door unit
- Smart Switch - Choose between wired or wireless wall switch with phone/tablet App for ease of use
- Battery Backup - Provides 36-hour battery backup when the power is out
Elevate Your Space: Style Meets Security
Streamlined Automation for Effortless Control
- Experience the pinnacle of convenience with cero's optional automation accessory. Effortlessly operate and securely lock large panels with a simple touch of a button. Our automation feature ensures smooth and discreet operation, adding a touch of sophistication to your space.
Discover Unparalleled Support
- Our technical support managers assist in selecting, specifying, and detailing large cero openings, while our experienced installation managers and certified installers across North America provide full assistance in installing large cero panels. Trust us to bring your vision to life with precision and excellence.
cero is available in numerous configurations with combinations of sliding and fixed panels. Systems are available with up to six tracks. Pocketed and open corner configurations are also available.
Open corners free your space from traditional constraints, opening the door to limitless design ideas. Two open corners to create Z and U-shaped walls are also possible.