Cero by Nanawall System Automation
With cero's optional automation accessory by others, the large panels can be operated and securely locked with a simple touch of a button. The automation feature provides effortless and quiet operation. Key pads can be located on the interior and/or exterior for convenience and peace of mind. Please contact NanaWall for details.
CERO Automation Feature Highlights:
- Two Step Safety Feature - Motion sensor and pressure sensitivity provides worry free operation if people or pets walk through the opening while closing
- Magnetic Clutch - Allows for manual operation override
- Magnetic Brake - Brake engagement safely secures the opening
- System Auto-lock - If cero is closed manually, the system locks automatically after one hour
- Manual Lock Detection - System knows when cero is manually locked ensuring no damage to motor or door unit
- Smart Switch - Choose between wired or wireless wall switch with phone/tablet App for ease of use
- Battery Backup - Provides 36 hour battery backup when the power is out
NanaWall Matching French Doors are available as single doors or pairs. Very narrow stiles and rails are possible.
NanaWall French Doors use exactly the same profiles and hardware as the matching NanaWall Folding Glass Walls. Hence, the same size charts, glazing options, wood/finish options and finish hardware options as the matching NanaWall Folding Glass Walls are applicable.
The same testing performance results also apply (within a folding system, with an odd number of panels stacking to one side, the last panel is a swing door).