Shown below are some typical 1, 2, 3, and 4 track configurations.
For more than 4 tracks with the Higher Weather Performance Sill and for custom options, please contact NanaWall for information.
Full recessable floor track
Depending on configuration, cero has one, two, or three tracks. For addition track options, please contact NanaWall. Open and fixed corners possible.
cero II panels with double insulated glass have 2 carriers per panel and cero III panels with triple insulated glass have 4 carriers per panel. Floor supported cero panels are operated by carriers containing a pair of wheels with encapsulated and self-lubricating ball bearings. cero's stainless steel wheels slide effortlessly on a stainless steel track. To maintain the sleek minimal look, each carrier is concealed within the bottom panel profile.
Elevated Above Water Table
NanaWall Floor Supported Technology assures that the rollers run above the water table and the design allows for continued long term smooth operation.
CERO III - Higher weather performance sill
Floor Track Ajustability
To compensate for potential future building movement, cero's thermally broken Higher Weather Perfomance Sill offers height adjustability of up to 1/8" (3 mm).
Thermal Breaks in Alignment
cero's panel and floor track thermal breaks are in alignment for optimal energy efficient.
cero II - Higher weather performance Sill
- cero's Higher Weather Performance Sill is fully recessed into the floor creating a clean uninterrupted transaction from interior to exterior.
- Optional track insert in a coordinating finish is available to meet ADA requirements.
- Track drainage provided by an engineered cascading water management system. For installations requiring even greater drainage due to exposure, a matching French drain system by others is available.
- The Higher Weather Performance Sill is thermally broken.
cero II - Flush Sill
- Aesthetically Disappearing Floor Track: cero’s Flush Sill option is available for sheltered or interior environments creating aesthetically seamless transitions between spaces.
- The minimal Flush Sill is fully recessed at a shallow 7/8” (23 mm) into the floor.
- Finished flooring inserts can be easily installed in between the tracks making these sills virtually disappear. Sill designs also make for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- cero II's Flush Sill is non-thermally broken.
cero II - Low Profile Saddle Sill and Flush Saddle Hybrid Sill (shown at right)
- The Low Profile Saddle Sill is recessed at an even shallower 7/16” (11 mm) for surface mounted installations, while the Flush Saddle Hybrid Sill is designed to work with varying interior and exterior finish floor heights.
- The Low Profile Saddle Sill and the Flush Saddle Hybrid Sill reduces sheeting rain from entering the interior.
- For commercial environments, such as retail, hotels, and auto dealerships, the Flush, Low Profile Saddle and Flush Saddle Hybrid sills all meet ADA requirements.
- cero II's Saddle Sill and Flush Saddle Hybrid sills are non-thermally broken.
Two Point Locking Handles
Minimalist Stainless Steel Handle
Stainless steel flat handles are available in a brushed satin finish.
Stainless Steel Flat Handles
Stainless steel flat handles are available either in a brushed satin or black titanium finish.
TWO POINT LOCKING
With cero, security is provided with two point locking and a flat handle that is integrated into the 1 5/16" (34 mm) vertical profile stile to maintain the clean, minimal appearance. A full 1" (25 mm) throw securely locks the panel into a top and bottom adjustable locking receiver.
For those with higher security concerns, the system is able to meet the optional European security standards of either RC2 or RC3. Please contact NanaWall for details.
Shown are a selection of colors available Contact NanaWall for other possible finishes. The samples shown here are representative only. Please consult with your sales representative for actual samples.
Standard Anodized Finish
Other anodized finishes are available on request.
NanaWall Standard Powder Coating Finishes
Additional Powder Coating Finishes
NanaWall® offers over 200 RAL GLOSS powder coated and over 200 RAL MATTE powder coated colors for an additional upcharge.
Dry Glazed for seal durability
Panels are dry glazed providing 360° ventilation of the glass. Dry glazing provides air circulation to keep the pocket cavity dry and allows any potential water to fully weep out of the panels.
Dry glazing with gaskets delivers a more aesthetic presenation between glass and frame.
cero is available in two options depending on thermal performance needs—triple glazed cero III and double glazed cero II.
Select a thickness between 1 7/8" and 2 1/8" (48 and 54 mm) for Triple Glazed cero III or between 1 3/16" and 1 7/16" (30 and 36 mm) for Double Glazed cero II.
Various IGU thicknesses are available with the ranges of thicknesses for each IGU type accommodated within each cero frame type.
Glass Lite Thicknesses in IGU:
- 1/4 inch (6 mm)
- 5/16 inch (8 mm)
- 3/8 inch (10 mm)
Standard to cero is reduced iron tempered glass with a VLT of 90%
Glass Options Include:
- Low iron
- Solar bronze
- Solar gray
- Ornilux bird safe
- Contact NanaWall for availability of other glass options