Incorporate NanaWall® into your storefront entraces. Instead of worrying about overheating or ventilation problems, open up your storefront entraces to the outside with straight or segmented curved NanaWall®. Let natural light into the house and join the house to the garden. The NanaWall® folding glass doors are designed for large glass openings. The elegant, precision, engineered NanaWall folding glass doors meet the most challenging architectural specifications.
The custom made NanaWall folding glass are available in aluminum, wood or clad frames with a selection of over two hundred colors. Independent testing confirms that NanaWall folding glass doors meet or exceed industry standards for air infiltration, water penetration, structural & thermal performance and forced entry.
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a room with a view that opens to the outdoors yet gives you the peace of mind only weather resistant NanaWall folding glass doors provide.
NanaWall's are panels connected together in a train. Panels can be hinged off both side jambs to meet in a number of ways. When open, panels remain 90 degrees to the opening.
Advantages of the NanaWall
- With an odd number of panels stacking to one side, a single acting operable door is possible
- Versatile functions with swing enter/exit panel(s) options and with flexibility to fully or partially open.
- Ease of operation to quickly open or close wide openings
- No auxiliary track support is needed as all structural loads are within the plane of the opening.
- Both top supported and floor mounted systems are available
- A multitude of stacking configurations, as well as inward or outward opening options, is available. Variations include paired panels and center pivot options.
With NanaWall folding glass doors you can choose from hundreds of configuration options. Shown below are some examples. The total number of panels in your wall opening depends on your design and the combination of panel height, width and glazing. With a limit of six hinged panels stacking to one side, a maximum width of about 36' is recommended for exterior applications and about 40' for interior applications. With top-hung systems - with additional unhinged paired panels - the maximum number of panels and width is virtually unlimited.