Stacking Concepts for HSW60
Shown below are animations of some basic stacking concepts. Please note the following:
- The number of panels in a system can be unlimited.
- Stacking can be on the left or right, inside or outside, only on one side or on both sides.
- Incorporated swing panels can be placed almost anywhere. The swing panel can be inswing or outswing. Pairs are possible.
- The stacking area can be wide or narrow and with additional track, can be located almost anywhere, near or far.
- Within certain limits, unequal panel widths may be possible.
- Depending on layout, different panel heights in the same opening are possible.
- Open corners, multi-angle and segmented units are possible.
For straight units with a maximum of twenty panels, the concepts marked with an asterisk, *, can be quickly customized with the NanaWall Visual Studio. Schedule a Design Consultation.